We use high quality batteries and guarantee their ability to function well. Several options are available to obtain batteries.
1.“BULK DISCOUNT”-The best discounted option – Purchase 10 packages for $30.00 in office. If shipped, add $5.50.
2.“THE BATTERY CLUB”– Prepay for six packages of batteries (4 batteries per package) for $25.50. We will mail packages at your request.
3.“THE IN-OFFICE DISCOUNT”– Purchase six packages in our office and save $10.00 from list price. Total cost: $20.00.
4.“INDIVIDUAL PACKS” – Single package $5.00. If shipped, add $5.50
To sign up for one of the above options, call our main office (585) 442-4180, stop in and see us, or fill our the form below!
For optimum battery performance:
• Open the battery compartments in your hearing aids whenever you’re not wearing them. This limits battery drain and helps alleviate moisture build-up.
• Turning your hearing aids off when not in use can also help extend battery life.
• Before a hearing aid battery is inserted, a sticker must be removed from the back. This sticky tab keeps the battery fresh, and protects the zinc inside the battery from being activated.
• Remember, once you remove the tab, there’s no turning back! Resealing the battery will not stop the activation process and save it. So, be sure to keep the tab intact until you’re ready to use the battery.
• It’s important to wait a full 2 minutes before you insert the battery and close the battery door after you’ve removed the tab. If you don’t wait, the battery may not absorb enough oxygen to properly power your hearing aids.
• When purchasing hearing aid batteries be sure that it says 1.45V
Ontario Hearing Centers
2210 Monroe Ave.
Rochester, NY 14618
Open: M-F 8am-5pm